It's been a while since I wrote poems...
If my life served any purpose at all,
Let it be to glorify Your Name alone.
It's not about visiting luxurious halls,
Nor about speaking in a prideful tone.
Let me be contented feeding Your sheeps,
Not at all boastful of any riches.
It's not about how much in life I could leap,
Nor how much I own what the world features.
Too tired of what the world says,
No point in following the earthly ways.
They go round and round and round,
Till they make you go sick and down.
I find my refuge in Christ alone,
Where audacious love abounds.
Let me find my joy in helping those without homes,
To show them the place where true peace surrounds.
In God glory and honor resides,
Where my trust and loyalty coincides.
To worship Him is my only desire,
To revere Him as my only Messiah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home