Reflections.
As the last service for Christmas Bash came to a close, the hectic December period comes to an end. The only thing left is my LG event coming this friday, before 2014 arrives.
This year's December has got to be one of the most refreshing December that I ever had! Pastor Tim Ross's sermons are so filled with the Spirit, and so encouraging to the soul. Really gotta get the entire sermon CD package haha. God has spoke so much through him in the past week, and I believe everyone who heard him preach has been blessed in one way or another.
2014...I can't believe we are going to be in another new year soon.
Other then getting a job to pass time during January and February, before I fly back to Melbourne in March, there are certain things that I've gotta think about and make important decisions. Perhaps this is a time where I feel that it's time to move on to new things, to new grounds, and that it's time for the others to manage what is present currently.
It's not easy to leave for something that is unfamiliar, but it's something everyone's gotta do at different points of our lives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home