Friday, November 29, 2013

Toom Toom Tah.

It's already approaching the end of November, and I guess the only thing that's gonna keep me occupied will be drums, drums and more drums, before the busy December comes.

It's a really good thing that I've spent a lot more time on my drums nowadays before I went off to Melbourne. I just want to keep going back to my trusty old electronic kit these days. Learnt so much things from my teacher back at PS SOCA (Planetshakers School of Creative Arts), it's just mind blowing.

Speaking of drumming, it's tiring when people keep saying: "Hey look it's one of the 'main' drummer for church", "Oh, the 'master shifu'.". To make things clear, I'm NOT any kind of drumming expert. I don't wanna be branded or labelled as some drum guru in church. It just makes me even more isolated. My skills are really nothing great at all. I just wanna be a servant of Christ. I just wanna be a joyful musician who yearns to worship God in something that He has placed in my life.

One thing for sure now, is that I'm gonna take this season to take my skills to another level, to allow God to use me in a greater capacity. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home