Sunday, November 24, 2013

Summer vacation.

No words could express how glad I am to be back on home soil, and to serve in my beloved church again. :)

Tried to do every ketchup that I could during the weekends, and to see the smiles of my community back at IL and YI. Even though it hasn't really been long (about 4 months), but still it took me a while to re-adjust back to the culture in church, and to get my engine started again with serving in the music ministry. I would want to write out in detail about my stay in Melbourne, but I've already shared some of the details in previous posts, and I don't wanna bore you guys out by repeating some of the things again... So I guess if there are still any questions about my life over there, just feel free to chat with me face to face over a cup of coffee (LOL), or drop me a message. I'm rather free now anyway.

Other than relaxing, I guess the other thing left to do during the remainder of 2013 is to work extra hard on the drums. Many things to catch up on in the technical aspect. The talent that God has placed in me, I will use it for His glory and for the building of His Kingdom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home