Sunday, September 29, 2013

Practice makes improvement.

Semester break is here! Even though it's only one week, it's sufficient for me. Anyway, I only have to take 2 modules this semester, which means that I have plenty of time.

I really thank God for this amount of time, as it means that there is plenty of time for me to practice on my drums. In fact, I think I focus more on practicing drums than my studies LOL, be it with my practice pad in my room, or booking a studio outside.

Speaking of the studio, I really, really thank God that I found a suitable studio. The first time I went there, I asked what was the booking rate, and he went:

"It's $20 for the whole day."
"erm........sorry?"
"Yes, it's $20 from 11am-530pm."
"oh..........ok."

I WAS SO GLAD! It's like I can reach there at 11am, and drum for 6 1/2 hours for just $20! That's really good! But the downside is that I have to spend about 45 minutes to walk there (tram is expensive), the drum set is not really at a good condition, and I have to set up the drum set and dismantle it everytime. But I really thank God for this privilege to have a full drum set to practice on!

Been learning a few new things from the drum lessons at Planetshakers School of Creative Arts, and I can't wait to show Tudi and the rest when I get back home. :)

And I really miss serving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home