Sunday, June 30, 2013

My days are 'numbered'.

Tomorrow is July. The month is here.

It just feels so surreal. Suddenly, I don't feel a lot of time left. Very soon, I'm won't have the time in the world anymore. No more waking up in the late morning. No more sitting and stoning in front of the computer. No more taking leisure walks outside. And I'm so worried that I will have a big problem in not being able to practice my drumming with a proper drum set, cos that's one thing that I cannot afford to get rusty in.

There's a list of things I told myself to accomplish when I reach Melbourne, and suddenly I feel a wave of stress and pressure coming upon me. But it's a different kind of pressure. A new environment. New friends (although there are people I know). New culture. Sometimes I just wanna hide back in the comfortable. But no, it's time to move on to new breakthroughs.

Gonna miss worship and sermons in church.
Gonna miss spending time with my loved ones.
Gonna miss all the jokes and laughters.
Gonna miss all the smiles.
Gonna miss drumming in church.
Gonna miss all the silly moments.
Gonna miss jamming sessions with James and Mingyi.
Gonna miss teaching Edwin. (So glad to see him make improvements!)
Gonna miss hearing Becky's really incredible testimonies and her love for God.

Gonna miss my lifegroup...
Gonna miss Zhenke doing all the funny actions.
Gonna miss Shao Yang and his outgoing attitude.
Gonna miss Isaac and Jieshi's encouragements.
Gonna miss Jiajun's humble spirit.

Gonna miss Nyiaks...
Gonna miss Mavis 'scolding' James.
Gonna miss Gideon teasing James.
Gonna miss James owning himself.
Gonna miss Yangen drinking teh-o and playing guitar.
Gonna miss Sean and his 'eh dun like that ah'.
Gonna miss Chulien aka Jessie J laughing alongside Mavis.
Gonna miss Daryl's 'suaning'.
Gonna miss Lester's super random statements.

Gonna miss 'Stomp'...
Gonna miss Yuling's hyper attitude.
Gonna miss Hannah's lady-like gentleness. (although people calls her an auntie)
Gonna miss Daniel's intellect.
Gonna miss Yaode's cheerfulness.

Gonna miss the band...
Gonna miss Kong Sheng's wrong chords. (But he plays well! Really!)
Gonna miss Phyllis and Yun Wei's playing. (They are really skillful)
Gonna miss Evan, Melissa and John's worship leading.

Gonna miss my family and home cooked food.

Gonna miss so many other things back home.

So this will a promise that I've set myself: I'm gonna learn and bring back something to bless everyone back in my family and church. To walk this journey together with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home