8 gems.
2 years ago, 8 of them were still boys/girls in the brigade, as me and LZ assisted them in a performance for a brigade event.
2 years later, as I see some of them grow stronger spiritually in church, it really makes my heart glad that they are still faithfully serving with the provision of God, now becoming the big brothers/sisters of the boys/girls in their own respective companies of the brigade.
Even though some of them I have not seen for quite a while, I still do hope that they are doing well. =)

Each of you are still a blessing to me till today.

And as I read through some of your blogs when I'm at home, it's good to see that you guys are learning something each day, and even some of your photos on facebook made me smile, as I still see that cheerful spirit in each of you. =)

You guys weren't just ordinary boys/girls from my perspective, but a special group of people who I see as precious gems. Irreplaceable people in the life of others. You guys are continuing to craft the true meaning of joy in people's hearts.

As you guys press on towards the destiny God has set for you, I pray for faith in your hearts, knowing that He is by your side every time, everywhere. Don't lose your sight on Him.



(hahahahahahahaha! Seriously you got a lot of unglams! ok lah ok lah...here's more of your nicer side:)

In all circumstances, it has been my overwhelming joy to be your friend and 'korkor'.
I'm proud of all of you. =)
-------------------------------------
(P.S.: I can't find any photos of Kirby... *sobs*)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home