Saturday, February 13, 2010

My second heart.

Music is the second heart that God has given me.

My first heart God created for me pumped the blood of salvation, freedom and blessings.

And that second heart pumped the blood of passion, service and intimacy.

The complexity of music has never failed to astound me, bringing me to places in God's realm where I can't seem to enter without any instruments beside me. Nothing else (other than earnest praying) has ever really taken me successfully to the unknown depths of His wonders, except music.

It has been hard at times though, struggling on the entanglement between music of the world and of God. That thin line which divides them is deadly, and I always find myself back in balancing on it. It doesn't feel good and my senses get distorted.

However, there is no doubt that music will always be one of my prime tools of communication with God and my loved ones. There is no way I can express my true self without melody. My innermost desires for God and His people can only be drawn out with it, and I just couldn't think of any other ways of doing it.

There is still much music hiding in my life for me to discover, and I'm not gonna stop discovering them. God has placed them there, and if I am serious for Him, I will take time to find them out and understand them more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home