Sunday, January 17, 2010

You are never a goner.



One of the things that I really thank God for, is when I see the youths that I once encourage and guide becoming the encourager and role models themselves, leading new youths into the presence of God.

It is an experience that will forever mark itself as precious in my life. Personally watching them grow up and mature spiritually is something really remarkable.

I once had many regrets while I was a youth. I was hurt many times while I was a youth. I wondered if something positive could come out from them.

Now I know, God has changed my regrets and hurts into a teaching material for the youths around me, never letting them walk the same route as I did, and allowing them to see the good things that are ahead of them.

Never let negative experiences be a stumbling block in your life, but to learn from it and allow it to be an elevating platform for other people's lives, who in turn will come back to you with helping hands of love and gratitude, and also impact the lives of people around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home