Post YI camp period.
Ohh noooo I'm super late. But anyway, here goes!
And so YI camp ended in a blast! Was really great to be able to go for this year's camp, unlike last year where I only went for just one session, and it's because of a fortunate nights out -_-". But seriously, the whole camp makes me feel young and alive again, away from the rigid regimental things back in army, and allows me to just enjoy the company of the entire YI again.
Even though the hype was a lot more toned down compared to previous camps (much less competitive), I think it was a really great time where people can focus more on the things of God this year.
I really really enjoyed serving with Z3 during the camp, leading the entire YI united in praise and worship. I have never done that for a really long time. Refreshing and totally radical!
But on the other hand, that meant that most of the time I was running to and fro from practice and my orange tribe..which I never really spend much time with...if any of you are from orange tribe and passing by my blog, just wanna say really sorry that I've not spent much time with you all. I think my greatest regret is forfeiting my participation in the final cheer, cos' I felt too lost to do anything. However, you guys have certainly have a place in my heart this year. You guys are so young and full of passion and sparkle in your eyes for God! Makes me feel young again hahaha. ORANGE TRIBE ROCKS!!!!!!
Not forgetting usher and media, you guys were magnificent man! =) The light and sound work, the LED backdrop (that was really a surprise), and the ushering of God's presence into the room. Without you guys, none of the services could have functioned properly.
Most significantly of all, is that I'm gonna go deeper into my relationship with God in the coming years. Pastor Glyn's preaching is going to be an ignition for my engine, that is going to go forward towards uncharted places in my life.
YI CAMP 2009! =)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oikos Christmas celebration was amazing! Even though I was kinda sick and moodless during the preparation of the party, it was really a time filled with blessings and annointing during the party itself! =) Really man, I enjoyed myself alot! God's presence really saturated the place. =)
Good job to Christabel + Angie for planning this whole thing, Anthony for co-leading with me in carols (I seriously loved the groove man), Anthony + Clifford + Christabel in the skits, Calista in sharing, Jun Ye for phototaking, to all who contributed to the food (it was good!), to all who helped out in the preparation of the party, and to all who participated this event! =)
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home