Saturday, October 03, 2009

Crowd.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see jewel after jewel.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see lights of blessings.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see passion and perseverance.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see hearts of joy and love.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see the broken-hearted crying out.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see the weak shouting out for strength.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see dances of joy.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I hear mighty shouts of praise.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see power that I can never fathom.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I just felt the need to stay still.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see unity and bonding.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see my brothers and sisters.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see bondages broken.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see sin flee in a flash.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see inspirations and aspirations rise.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see victory.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see my dreams surface again.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
The soft voice speaks to me again.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see a crowd that I can never leave nor forsake.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I see a crowd that I know I can never take for granted.

Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I know this blessing shall last forever.
Every time as I looked towards the crowd,
I know that Your kingdom shall reign for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home