Tuesday, May 05, 2009

No more overseas trip. =)

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!! =D

3 weeks of training in Taiwan has finally come to a close...

To be honest, it was quite a lot of fun training in Taiwan, with all the breath taking views of nature, and good weather (not counting the cold nights with the winds like a mini-typhoon).

I will be uploading all the photos that I took in Taiwan on facebook (sorry that there will be no photos of training inside...it's military secret ya know lol). However, in the meantime, here's some that I find good:

















---------------------------------------------------------------

Reached back to sweet Singapore at about 2am in the morning, and back home at about 4+am. Used com till fatigue took over me at about 7+am, slept on to abt 1+pm.

Talk about ownage timing.

At about 4+pm, was over at west mall having my lunch. Didn't go for cell as I wanted to spend some time at home and catch up with some things. Was about to head to church for service.

Until...

*Call from Liang Zhi*

Me: Hello?
LZ: Hey Wai, where are u?
Me: WM...Why leh?
LZ: !!! Wai you know u today playing anot?
Me: ?! I thought is someone else play for service? Cos' fri prac I still overseas leh.
LZ: Dunno leh, Dru say u playing...
Me: *stunned*
LZ: How long u need to reach church?
Me: about 20 mins?
LZ: 20 mins?!?! eh i think u better take cab come.
Me: okok.

What a surprise for day 1 back in Singapore... ~_~" Lol.

And one of my very rare times that I played for service with totally no practice. ~_~"

However...I don't mind. =) It really felt fresh the moment I step back into church:

The cheerful noise of the crowd at the lobby waiting to enter the sanctuary.
The familiar air in church.
Beloved team 2 waiting for service 1 to end.
YI media.
The ushers preparing the seats.
My dear drumset.
The shouts as the congregation comes in for service.
The presence of God.

It's all back. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home