Sunday, March 22, 2009

i can't think of a title.

Ok better update before my blog keeps hanging at my birthday 2 weeks back...

About 2 more weeks before I go off for Taiwan, and this time I will be overseas for slightly more than 3 weeks, which is going to be even more agonising than my Brunei trip.

3 weeks without the presence of family.
3 weeks without the presence of cell group.
3 weeks without the presence of z3.
3 weeks without the presence of the church drums.

And the schedule clashed with the 2009 Brigade Enrolment service...So won't be able to attend and watch the Stomp team graduate. =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 May.

Persevere all the way...

Hey that rhymes!

..............ok the lameness shall stop here.

----------------------------------------------

All I am,
All I have,
All I desire,
Let them be pleasing to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home