Where to in the future?
After 7+ months in the army, I so miss studying. ~_~ Really.
It's weird.
At first when you are studying, you just wanna graduate asap.
And after you graduate, you miss studying. @_@
Lol.
I'm still deciding whether to study overseas or not. It has been dominating 80% of my brain. I wanna look at the world at a whole new perspective, learning to be independent in other nations, and not being held by the gravity of the local society (btw, I've never taken a plane before lol.)
On the other hand, what about cell group? church? z3?
To be honest, I haven't done anything major enough to say that "It's good enough for me to leave for the moment". Just not enough.
And I think it's rather disrespectful.
Even though God has been quiet for a while, but I'm still letting God handle the situation. I know His plan has already been established, but I will let it unveil itself slowly.
I pray for sufficient patience and perseverance. *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home