Friday, February 13, 2009

ex lancer

Well, the time is coming soon. I'm going off to Brunei.

2 weeks... *i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can*

-----------------------------------------

((((Prayer requests))))
  • Will stay safe and healthy throughout the whole exercise in Brunei
  • Family to be safe
  • God's presence to be with me
  • Enjoy my training (although it sounds oxymoronic lol)
------------------------------------------------------------

I think the only main regret that I'm gonna have is that...

I'm gonna miss the Planetshakers session with YI on Sunday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*emofied 99.9%*

Gideon, remember to get me the sermon CD hor!

----------------------------------------------

Anyway, farewell all, and I will see you all again on 28 Feb!

CHIONG AH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home