Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's one more day to CNY.

I don't think I have seen it wrongly...so gonna jot down something 'interesting' that happened today.

As usual, it's my favourtie saturday morning band practice at church today, so went down with a chirpy heart towards BB bus interchange, waiting to board 852. It's BBSS's flag day today (I really missed BBSS T_T), so spotted quite a few crimson-uniformed people moving around asking for donations.

While waiting, there is this BBSS girl coming forward to ask for donation:

Girl: Hello... (shows me the donation can)
Me: *smiles and shows the 'No' hand sign*
Girl: *walks off*

Then the rest of the day just resumed as normal, till after pnw in service...

Was listening to the sermon, and then halfway I just did a random scan across the room, just looking and enjoying the presence of the growing congregation.

Suddenly, this person caught my eye...

This girl in BBSS uniform...

Wait.

.
.
.
.
.
.

IT'S THAT SAME GIRL THAT ASKED ME FOR DONATIONS.

*GASP*

How coincident could that be. I never expected her to be from YI. ~_~"

Hope that she won't be thinking: "YOU STINGY DRUMMER!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE PUNISHED BY GOD FOR NOT DONATING TO ME!!!" (Erm..ok maybe I'm thinking too much)

*Gulp* T_T

Ohh well, something learned:

The world is really small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home