Sunday, December 21, 2008

yo pple.

Just a quick update before I go back camp for a 2-day-1-night mortar summary exercise. (Do keep me in prayer yeah? It's gonna be quite a tiring one.)

Really thanked God that He gave me a chance to go back YI camp for 1 of the sessions. Even though overall I could only come back for just this one session through nights out, I have really benefited a lot from the session. The pnw and sermon was just awesome and mind-blowing(ly) good. =)

And this year's YI camp is quite special, cos' I have written all my encouragement cards before the camp even started haha, and a really big heartfelt special thanks to Xavier, whom I had him in charge of distributing the cards out. =D Thanks Xav!

To those people whom I have written to in the previous years but didn't receive any this year, I am so so so sorry, cos' it slipped off my mind. I have written to quite a lot of pple this year, and I wasn't able to remember all. =/

To end this post, just wanna say that I really liked this year's Christmas bash production. It was awesome: The drama, pnw, sound, lights, deco, dance, etc.

To any crew/z3 members passing by: Good job guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home