Thursday, September 11, 2008

POP LOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, please kindly proceed on to the parade square to put on the jockey cap for your son, as this marks the well-deserved and significant end to the gruelling basic military training."





Finally, after about 90 days, this has been the day I have been waiting for: Looking proud and smart in front of my family, becoming a soldier that is able to defend his family and friends.

Also not forgetting God whom I think is smiling at me too. =) Really really really thanked God that he has made me pulled through the indeed gruelling trainings. =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(not exact words lol) We would like to thank all the parents who have come down for this graduation . In order to show our gratitude:

BMTC...

School 1...

Presents to you...

THE BMTC ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"



-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then, the moment that all the recruits have been waiting for a very long time... =D



Recruits no more.

Say hello to privates. =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, how can I forget to take memorable photos before I leave tekong? =D


Tze Ann, the really cheerful and funny guy who has brought me much joy during the entire BMT period.


Chan, my wonderful bed buddy. The one who has helped me and guided me the most throughout days in the army.


Some of my platoon mates with my commanders. (2 of them ORD loh. lol.)


Me and my platoon commander, 2LT Hatta


Platoon 1 section 4 (excluding the guy doing the funny face)


Platoon 1 section 4 =D


Me and my section commander, 3SG Fauzi
.
.
.
.
.
And suddenly...there was a chain reaction. @_@







Lol.



Platoon mates with Company Sergeant Major, SSG Bruce Lee (lol cool name)


Platoon mates with platoon sergeant, 2SG Isaac


Me with platoon sergeant, 2SG Isaac


Me with family, being leaving for mainland Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------------

I will never forget the 3 months stay here in Zulu Company.

I have never thought that it would be this memorable. It has been a tough journey no doubt, but it has been something that I'm gonna treasure it in my heart.

The BMT chapter of my life has officially come to a close, and as I proceed on to the next phase in army, I pray that it's going to be another road filled with miracles and joy.

ZULU COY ALL THE WAY! =)

PTP 03/08, Z1403
Recruit Private Chang Wai Kiat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home