3 more weeks to POP.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh this week was pretty cool.
The hand grenade throw was aweeeeeeeeeesome:
1) I didn't blow myself up. Thank God.
2) Although the 'fireworks' not as spectacular, but the impact of the blast feels SHIOK. Lol.
Next, the 3 day 2 night 'field camp' (Situational test):
1) Actually this test I didn't really gave too much thought about it, since it's mainly to sieve out the people who have potential to be leaders in the army. But anyway, I just gave it my best, and I think it was pretty fun.
2) TIRING. Zzzzzzzz. I think the commanders purposely kept walking and walking and walking round and round and round to make us tired.
--------------------------------------------------
I think it's time now to really just speak my heart out for a moment...
It's been quite a few weeks since I'm in the army now, and I really do feel emotionally tensed at times. I miss my family, miss my church friends, miss my civilian life.
It's going to be 3 more weeks before I get posted to another unit. I have really learnt a lot through this phase of training, and I felt that something has been crafted inside me that I can use it for the kingdom of God.
I do really hope that I can get in tune back to all my family and friends back at home after this phase. I really wanna spend back quality time with them, especially church. I really feel bad, after missing out so much on Oikos and Z3. I have really lost a lot of time with them, since I'm mostly at the army.
God, please help me. Strengthen me. I really need Your power and grace.
-------------------------------------------------------
Prayer requests:
1) *MAIN PRIORITY* Next sunday I'm taking a trip down to Nee Soon Camp for the SAF band audition. Really really really hope that I can make it for the audition, or even better, pass the audition. Really wanna use the chance in the band to improve my drum skills for the next 2 years or so, allowing me to serve in church better. =)
2) Strength in my arms. My arms until now still very weak. -_-"
3) Stamina. Quite a lot of physical training for this week.
----------------------------------------------------------
Cya guys next week! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home