Saturday, July 05, 2008

3 weeks.

oooooo. 2nd bookout. Here I am again. =)

But I booking in again later. -_-"

Anyway, to all who are wondering how I am: No worries, I'm still alive and well. =D So far I think I have got used to much of the regimentation around, and able to predict what would happen during the different timings in the army.

Some prayer requests:

1) For these few weeks, there are quite a few nights where I kept dreaming about army related things (and when I wake up its army again), and it's been draining my morale. I think it's sometimes due to pressure and anxiety in the army. So yup, do pray for me in this aspect.

2) Able to book out on friday for the next 2 weeks. I have to cover up for service 1 on the drums as Jason as he is away for the moment. Pray that I have enough strength to give my best during both services each week. (Whyyyyyyyyy Jason whyyyyyyyyyy?.........)

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry ah, these few weeks no funny pictures to inspire. Hope to get some up soon. =)

See you all again next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home