Friday, June 06, 2008

Update.

Hey yo pple. =)

Been a pretty relac week after the conference, mainly resting at home (I've been doing that for the past 4+ months anyway. -_-").

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, dunno why I had this urge to play Romance of the Three Kingdoms II (1991) a few days back. Classic but nice game, during my brother's era. Wanted to do a re-live the experience of playing it during my primary school days.

Just completed it today.



See those red patches? (17 is pink btw, not red) That's my land. OWNAGE!!! (ok I played this in easy mode lol) Poor 4, Liu Bei got owned. Lol.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, had a really good time with z3 team 2 today (Dru couldn't make it....Awwwwwwwwwwww). Went out with them to settlers cafe, before some of us headed towards town and have dinner.

Had a crazy time at Settlers LOL.


PERFUMING YOUR ARMPIT HAIR!

Really thank you guys for accompanying me. =) Now I have some good memories installed in my mind before I go army. =D

------------------------------------------------------

Will be putting up my graduation photos soon. Stay tuned! =D

Next stop: Stomp outing. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home