Pre-NS update trilogy (Part 1)
Stomp outing! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Finally, got the stomp team (Liying, Joyce, Daniel, Weijie, Samuel, Kirby and me at first) to go out to sentosa to have a day of enjoyment. Although Yaode, Hannah and Yuling couldn't make it at the last minute. -_-" ArghHhHhHhHhhHhHhHhh.....
But anyway, I don't think I really did a good job at organising this outing. Cos' the activities not too active one leh..slack slack lol. Wanted a more powerpack one lol.
Don't worry guys, I will make sure I do a better job next time. =)
Oh yes, really wanna thank God for the weather today. Although the sun really cooked us, at least there's no rain to spoil the mood of the outing. =D
So first thing we did at sentosa was to play water.
Erm. Yeah.
Play water.
Joyce: Eh we pay $3 entrance fee to come and play dirty water hahahahahahahaha.
And honestly, may I suggest that the sentosa authorities ought to do some cleaning at the shore waters?

While Daniel and Weijie went off to buy a beach ball, I told Liying and Joyce a truth that so far only Daniel knew: That I was an ex-BBSS student.
Their expressions were classic:

The beach ball was then bought, and we started playing 'monkey' in the water. The slowest 'monkey' ever played lol. The resistance of the water is ownage.
Li Khoon then came. =)
After some time, we started to 'bury' Weijie and Kirby with sand.
And I found a really big trunk nearby, and stuck it near Kirby as an accessory, with a sheng siong plastic bag as a flag. LOL.

After some time, the girls decided to shower.
And so the guys decided to lie down at the beach and suntan while waiting for them to finish showering, so that they pass the soap and shampoo the to the guys...

(Assuming that's me, Weijie and Daniel)




Someone: WHERE ARE THEY?!
LOL.
After everyone bathed finish, I introduced a game that I have not played for 1+ year: Sardines (Basically it's the opposite of hide-and-seek). =DDDDDDDDD
But too bad it wasn't at night, otherwise it would have been a perfect game of really trying to spot people. =D
We went to the island where the two towers at palawan beach were.
And I managed to catch some really beautiful sights:
Likhoon always lost at Sardine LOL.
And so for her forfeit, she had to play hide-and-seek. With us all hiding while she find. =D
And she took almost 40 minutes to find Kirby LOL.
And before we left sentosa, we played 'message sent'. I think it was really(ree-ly? real-ly? haha) fun. Should introduce as cell group icebreaker next time. =)
Met Qiu Yuan back at vivocity, and we ate dinner.

Li Khoon: Ehhhh don't be so quiet leh...talk leh.
Me: I talk a lot in MSN. =D
Li Khoon: ...............so you treat me as computer lah?
Saw Evan at vivocity!!!!!!!! =DDDD nice surprise.
And we then left for the bus interchange to board buses home...
Suddenly me and Qiu Yuan started playing with the beach ball at the interchange. -_-"
After a long bus ride, walked back home. =)
It was a good day out with them.
God, I just pray that you would continue to bless each and every person that is involved in stomp, be it the members or the people helping. Continue to guide them in what they are doing, and let each and every of their decision and action be pleasing to You. I pray that they would continue to find joy in You each day, and I pray that they would continue to lead lives that would be a blessing to You and the people around them.
In Jesus's name,
Amen.
Stomp outing, 10 June 2008.
Wai Kiat, signing off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home