Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pre-NS update trilogy (Final Part)

Kayaking! =D

On MSN...

Me: Eh you know what? I was so paranoid that I thought that I'm gonna drown even with the life jacket on. >_<"

Ada: !!!!!!!

Ada: ehh don't scare me leh...

Ada: I had a thought that I'm gonna get stuck inside the kayak when it capsizes, and I can't swim out cos' of the life jacket.

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Ok enough of the horror story.

In fact, it has been a wonderful kayaking experience, first time. =D

I felt like a noob when I went there lol. Don't know how to kayak, and dunno how to swim. zzzzzzz.

And so, I did doubles with Lisa...

Yeah.

Lisa.

The girl whom people like to 'bully'...

And, I'm sitting in the same boat with her...

So, u guys will know what to expect.

IT'S WAR (with water).

Andy Ong splash us.
Cheong Seng splash us.
Sarah + Georgiana splash us.
Anathan splash us.
Elton splash us.
Theresa splash...no lah she's a nice girl haha.

And many others who splashed us.

And we were soaking wet. -_-"

And there was this scenario super scary.

5 CHIONG US AT ONE TIME.



hahahahahaha.

And there was this super funny moment:

Brother Ri Xiang was asking those who kayak first time to stand (confidence training). So, I gotta stand too. And after some time, he asked Siew Ling to exchange place with one other person (forgot who lol).

And after a while, Siew Ling stepped on the boat which I was on, and it was rocking hard.

I felt myself losing balance, and:



Don't worry, I forgive you, Siew Ling. LOL.

And another funny moment:



Lisa: Theresa what u doing?! hahahahaha.
Theresa: I'm trying to move...
Lisa: but where you going?? hahahahahahahahaha.

Overall, it's been a good experience. =D

I would want to go kayak again with the fellow church people again. =)

But singles next time. Lol Lisa don't worry it's not your fault (it has really been fun kayaking with you *smiles*), but I just wanna try out the singles one. =D Must have a different experience haha.

Off I go people! *waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home