Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yo people. =)

Just popping by to say some things...

1) Mich Lo is correct regarding the tracks hahaha. Refering back to my previous post, I said that the tracks are different length. However, all the tracks do indeed have the same length. =D

2) After hearing what Pastor Daniel said, I really wanna go to cell group each week as though it's my last, I wanna serve in each service as though it's my last, I wanna give my very best in everything that I do.

3) ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!!!!

For all musicians who are serving in cell groups or service, Shawn from COSBT has posted up videos regarding playing the acoustic guitar and hand drums. He is a professional musician (Drums, guitar and sound design), and has very outstanding musical talents. More updates will be done on his blog in the coming days regarding those videos, which would include drums also:

http://turbochicken.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home