Monday, May 12, 2008

Name lineage.

Let's see...my name according to NRIC is Chang Wai Kiat.

During the early years, what people usually call me is Wai Kiat. Although there are other nicknames: Market, Biscuit, Kit Kat... (Oh my goodness, I wonder how did they come up with them.)

And then there came this golden age:

WAI WAI

Which now is still in use, and still remains very popular among the church people, and I'm very used to it by now. =)

But then suddenly...one day on msn...

YY

Ohh ok..YY.

Eh?...

Wait...

Wait...wait wait wait.

Is that supposed to be...

A SHORTCUT OF WAIWAI?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Frozen in shock*

Lol...I'm speechless.

But anyway, now you guys have one of the most easy name to type on msn. -_-"

1) Tap 'y' on your keyboard once (but can be confused with 'why')
2) Tap 'y' on your keyboard twice (highly recommended)
3) Press 'y' on your keyboard and hold it there as long as you like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home