^_^
Hey people. How have u all been? =)
The past few days have been ups and downs for me, but doing relatively fine.
Hmm...
I've been trying to find out on how to really make myself sit on the drum and piano chairs, and really discipline myself to practice as much as I could. Wanna really see a change in my skills, and improve on technical aspects by many-folds. I wasted 2007, and I dun want that to happen again in 2008.
The longest so far clocked is only about 2 hours. And that's drum and piano combined.
Professionals can spend like 6 hours per day on ONE instrument. I totally dunno what to say.
Maybe I should just glue myself to the chair. @_@
Hmm.........
Oh well nothing much to update on this post, so here's all the replies to the tags.
Oh yeah, for all u 'spies', PLEASE TAGGGGGGGGGGGG. -_-" hahaha.
Peishan:
Haha no problem. It's nice seeing you on saturdays too. =) And I believe you will be able to score better than what you would expect next time, with God's wisdom. =D
Xavier:
Mmmmmm...no lah I not that overboard lol.
Tiffany:
Thanks! haha.
Mark:
MARK!!!!!!!!! hahahaha it's been a looooooooong time since you are here. Welcome! =D
Mellimoo:
hahaha mmm quite ok lah lol.
Phee:
*hums to a modified happy tree friends tune* haha.
Teefy:
hahahaha yeahhh that means my tagboard is invincible! wahaha. ok I think too much.
Gid&Mich:
My brethren, your greetings have been received. Peace be with you both.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home