Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Combinations.

Recently, I've been thinking about this particular issue, and I think it's rather humorous and interesting. *chuckles*

Whenever I'm with different groups of people in church, different kinds of feelings and imaginations just start to surface in my mind, and it really shows how different friend circles can have various effects on you.

Jason, Daryl --- A Drummer's meeting

Phee, John, Mich Joy --- Happy three friends

Derek, Ken Quek, Ubeng, Ken Lim, Liang Zhi --- Christ Commandos

Gideon Ren, Mich Ng --- The Oikos leader's alliance

Evan, Hui Ting, YiQi, Calista, Tiffany --- Fuhua Evangelism Committee

Anthony, Mark --- The new Blues era

Lisa, Amanda --- Mother and daughter

Anathan, Andy, Liang Zhi --- It's time to make some music for God

Anathan, Wei Shun, Jeremy --- Happy three friends, group 2

Phyllis, Jason, Guang Hua --- Talk or be poked

Phyllis, Anathan, Jason --- 2 pairs of mentors and disciples

Lester, Mark --- Oldies of BBSS

Xavier and Anthony --- Disciples of blessings

Anyone from the brigade ministry --- Passion, discipline, authority and impact

Calvin Seow and John --- Z3 boss

Shawn and Jason --- It's time to work more on my drums


Well here are some of the few... Not many yet, cos' I've still not been to other groups much haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home