Sunday, February 24, 2008

10 things that WaiWai hope you all would take note. =D

Hmph, don't think you pple can take advantage of me just because I have a 'Mr Smiley and good-natured' personality haha.

I shall now list down some things that I really hope you guys would take note of (even though I may still smile at you like a nerd) hahaha.

Important ones shall be denoted in capital letters to enhance the importance. Lol.

--------------------------------------------------------

#1

PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE IF YOU HAVE INVITED ME (OR VICE VERSA) TO HAVE A MEAL WITH ME. I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I'M HUNGRY AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR LONG.

#2

I don't like crowded places. I feel very uncomfortable in such places.

#3

Sometimes I can take trivial or 'out-of-the-blue' things quite seriously. So hope you guys wouldn't mind if I start asking you some weird questions. I'm just trying to clarify some things. =)

#4

If I reject your offer of sweets, hope you wouldn't take it too seriously haha. It's just that I don't have a liking for sweets. =)

#5

PLEASE DO NOT SING AT THE P.A. COUNTER UNLESS NECESSARY. YOU WILL SOUND AS IF YOU ARE LAGGING ON STAGE. LOL.

#6

Please try not to interrupt unnecessarily when other people are talking to me. I will lose concentration quite easily and may miss out on important points, and sometimes give wrong reactions or expressions.

#7

PLEASE DO NOT POKE ME WHEN I AM HAVING A REAL-LIFE CONVERSATION, DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT, HAVING A MEAL, OR WHEN I'M SWIMMING. -_-"

#8

PLEASE TRY NOT TO INFORM ME ABOUT THINGS LAST-MINUTE. YOU MAY END UP SPOILING MY MOOD, DISRUPTING MY PLANS, MAKING ME PANIC, AND I MAY HAVE ALREADY WASTED SOME TRIP FARE.

#9

Sometimes I have problems catching what you say. So I really hope you would not mind if I keep going 'Huh?'. haha.

#10

PLEASE DO NOT SAY BAD AND UNTRUE THINGS ON MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY CLOSE ONES. I WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

--------------------------------

Phew, that's all for my list haha.

Although it may look quite serious, don't be too distracted by it yeah? haha. It's still me, don't worry, but just that it's from different perspectives. =)

Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home