Sunday, January 27, 2008

3 more days to a new sky.

And before I forget...

1) Mass Transfer in Unit Operations A [28 January]

- Able to memorise diagrams
- Won't be careless in calculations

2) Plant Safety and Loss Prevention [30 January]

- Won't be careless in calculations
- Able to interpret questions correctly

Please pray for me. =D Thanks!
All prayers are deeply appreciated.

----------------------------------------------

And in order not to make this post so bland, here's some nice orchestra game music that I've found on youtube, for ya' all. =) Although it may not be appealing to you, but hope you would enjoy them. =)

I feel that the orchestra is really good.

Tour de Japon - Theme of Love (Final Fantasy IV)


Tour de Japon - The Oath (Final Fantasy VIII)



Tour de Japon - Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII


----------------------------------------------

Okie, will be back on Wednesday. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home