Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sometimes and the Rock.

First and foremost, welcome back all mission trippers!!! =) I pray that you had a wonderful and impacting experience in Thailand. Continue to reach out to other people with that same passion, and never stop walking diligently in His ways. Every step marks salvation. =)


Sometimes I just freeze in my tracks,
And look back at my dreams on the racks.

Sometimes I wondered what will be at their end,
After I had become a 40-year old man.

Sometimes they just look all cluttered,
With so many rooms that I become puzzled.

Sometimes I wondered if they were my calling,
Or will it just become another doubting.

Sometimes I really want to try all,
But I am afraid that I may fall.

Sometimes I wanted to give up on some,
But they just kept on saying 'come'.

Yet at All times when I start to become unsteady,
The Lord never fails to get me ever-ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home