Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I feel that this Christmas has been a fruitful one, with salvations entering the house of God, with so much joy and love. :)

To sum up the past few days:

Christmas bash 2007

1) Good job guys in the whole Christmas bash! Z3, skit, dance, ushers, media, etc. =)

2) I never knew that Charissa could sing that well. Fine tune a bit more and I think she can really try on for a real audition. :)

3) Hope that WeiWei could be one of the main characters for Christmas bash next year. =) She has a great potential in acting.

4) Planting the seeds of the Gospel into almost 500+ newcomers is really something awesome. Having 80+ salvations is also really awesome.

5) Thank you guys for the Christmas presents! Calvin & Karen, Jason, Mich Joy, John, etc.

John's house

1)

*Andy calls Dru's phone*

Anathan: *Mimics other's pple voice*
Andy: Sorry I call wrong number. *puts down phone*
Anathan: hahahahahahahahahahaha

*Andy calls Anathan's phone*

Anathan *Uses that same voice*
Andy: *Realises what happened*
Anathan: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

2)

While playing pictionary, objective is to draw an owl:

John: *looks at my owl drawing and looks stunned* eh Wai your owl.....looks more like the pac-man ghost thing. -_-"

Lol.

3)

Pictionary, while trying to draw a mirage.

Me: *draws cactus*
Mich Joy: CACTUS!!! CACTUS!!!
Me: *shakes head violently*
Me: *draws blur image*
Calvin, John: desert, cactus, blah blah...
Mich Joy: Mirage.
Me: *Nods head violently*
Mich Joy: MIRAGE!!! MIRAGE!!!

hahaha.

4)

While playing 'guesstures', Dru started to become 'self-high'.

Dru: eaiousrg, gaergesr, gregerag, rltihjr6i6thjiptsrhjspeortgjpawe

Others: DRU STOP DISTRACTING LAHHHHHHHH

hahahahahaha

5)

After GH (aka niao-dan) opened his Christmas present from Mark, it was a total shocker.

It was real bird's eggs. (niao-dan)

hahahahahahahaha

---------------------------------------------------------


I really enjoyed myself during the past few days. =)

God, even as your people celebrates the birth of the Saviour, I pray that they would always continue to remember in the hearts this special occasion, where You brought the light of salvation into this earth.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home