A special cleaning.
September 2007.
With the increasing piles of matter that is starting to accumulate, and rapidly breeding micro-organisms at both me and my brother's desks, my Mum felt that it was time we did some 'spring cleaning' to clear all the unwanted stuff, and create more space or future items.
Shifting my gundam models.
Clearing out the shelf decks.
The incredible mess.
The glass panels for the shelf.
Stuff to be thrown away.
Finished shifting my gundam models.
Brother's desk.
The huge pile of computer books.
And as time passes, this trend would also start appearing:
Junk.
More junk.
More and more junk.
More and more and more junk.
Strange things also start to appear...
Mmm...rubbing alcohol...
Erm...China lady...
Hmmm...light bulb
Erm...I have no idea what is this.
However, as the cleaning progresses, some items that are retrieved pushed me into a gateway to the past, and small but sweet memories started floating in my head...These were things that make markings in my life as I continue to grow up till the present day.
Hardy boys!
The page which I last read before it became gone somewhere. Not read far eh? haha. I ain't a very good reader of books.
Left: Primary 1 sports day trophy: gold
Right: Lower secondary Macromedia Flash (I forgot version) competition: silver
hahaha my D&T work...yeah I know it's lousy =P
3-holed stationary holder haha.
I think this was my art work during secondary school...
Mark Lim! If you are passing by, you remember this? hahahaha.
And I would say the following pictures below would be my main highlight during the cleaning:
My kindergarten days.
Supposedly a boat.
hahahahaha a picture of my Mum. =X
Drawings.
More drawings.
Family.
I was from a methodist kindergarten.
Hmmmm, half-red-half-blue heart. =P
I developed chicken-pox when I was 6 years old (Kindergarten year 2). My whole class decided to wished me well, and wrote me a very heart-warming 'get-well-soon' card for me. I was really having a memorable time when I started flipping the pages, recalling those days.
6 years old was also the age where seeing words like 'I like you' and 'I love you' won't give me the goosebump feeling hahahaha.
Ah wrong spellings. -_-"
And finally, the product of all the work:
Done!
All cleared.
It has been really a day of nostalgic feelings. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home