Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Preview.

Ohhhh man, I've fallen to the prey of laziness again (and also to the fact that most of my photos are still in my phone). -_-" It's been about 2 weeks since I've blogged.

And the tagboard is also dying. Lol.

But seeing the amount of photos I've taken, it should be enough to prepare me for about a dozen posts ahead, provided that I've got time (thanks to 'back to school'...).

But for my next major post would be the ultimate superb awesome wonderful Z3 retreat I had last week. Was really refreshing and recharging before going back to my final semester in school.

However, the photos are still in my phone. So you guys gotta wait haha. I will start off with a so-called preview of it first. Mainly focused on something that is not with all the fun, and more personal:

Really wanted to thank Dru and GH for having conservations individually with me on 2 seperate occasions during the retreat. Both of you are quite special to me, in a sense that Dru you the only person I can open up to and talk much more than the others, and that GH you are the one who always encourages me to speak up (although you always failed to haha).

During my time alone with GH:

GH: Wai, I angry with you.
Me: mmm why? haha.
GH: Cos' you always dun talk one.
Me: hahaha. I'm the replica of my brother's past.
GH: Wah then that's it for you lor. Your brother now can talk a lot lor. We can talk until tiger become dragon, dragon become tiger.
Me: hahahaha.
GH: but actually ah honestly, sometimes when I see you so quiet, it makes me reflects on myself sometimes too. I've gotta learn to be gentle too, and not talk all the way...
Me: *smiles*

I thought through deeply sometimes, on why I'm so quiet in church too. To say the truth, I think I talked more in school than in church.

Yes I may be a listener and an introvert, but there is something more than this.

One thing I was really afraid was that my words would hurt people in church. I treated church people as something very precious to me. I didn't want them to think negative of me.

I always force my words back to my throat. I always smile to make them feel comfortable. I didn't want my expressions to let them feel awkward. I always nod my head to acknowledge their words (don't worry, I know what they are saying).

I feel that it's time I slowly make some adjustments...

Maybe I should try to be more relaxed and look more cool like Jason and Yun Wei.

Swing my arms around, just be free! (of cos not swing like a madman -_-")

Start to open up with people other than Dru...

I dunno, we shall see.

It also doesn't happen overnight anyway. Lol.

I want to be someone that is uniquely me, but somewhat different than the usual me.

.....................

Okie, time to go do my work now.

Will update soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home