Friday, July 20, 2007

A dream fading?

If only I had more time.

Or maybe if I could plan my time well?

Or maybe I need to worry less?

The dream just seems to go further and further away.

I wanna make it real Lord.

I really want to.

The time limit seems to be getting so short now.

It's running out.

And yet I don't seem to be going anywhere.

God, You once told me to dream big.

I really want to dream big.

But I'm so afraid.

My hands are so lethargic.

My legs seems to be freezing.

I don't feel like I'm absorbing much.

I don't want things to end this way.

I'm just not convinced.

Lord, renew my way of thinking.

Take away my physical limitations.


I pray for a breakthrough.




"Only with the hideous creature in the cocoon, will there be an emerging beautiful art."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home