Sunday, June 24, 2007

Child.

As I was 'loitering' around west mall about a week ago, a sound came ringing in my ear.

The laughter of children.

And as I looked down, it was a concert specially meant for the young ones. =)

And as I pondered upon the sound, I thought:
"When was the last time you were laughing as innocently as a child?"

It wasn't recent.
In fact...it was many years back, where I can really genuinely be carefree and not be disturbed by the fantasies of this world.

And how sad it is, as when people grow, the more they get tangled to tangible objects.

I really hoped God can provide me even with just a second of a child's feeling now.
But I know that it would not be possible now.

I need to mature.
I need to experience the new aspect of life.

But I know that even though I have to walk through dark days,
The Lord will be there to comfort. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home