Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CPTC Group 1.

And so another phase of my poly life is over.

Attachment.

Kinda missed all the "Calling control house","Send","Roger that", cafe food, table tennis, wonderful trainers, fire-fighting, plant equipments and DCS.

(Sorry for limited number of photos haha. Cos' phototaking is quite restricted in the area.)


Hong Wee + Group 1


Hong Wee + Group 1 (Informal)


Kiang Soon + Group 1


Group 1


(From left) Me, Hong Wee, Freddie, Chin Liat


At first when I stepped into the compound on the first day, I just wished everything will be over soon. But its ironic that on the last day of it, memories of it starts to return, and I didn't really want it to be the last day after all.

Relationships slowly build up I guess...

Its been really a joy and pleasure to be in this group. =)
Thank you guys.

Will be cherishing this moment of my life. Always.


26/2/07 - 6/4/07
Jurong Island CPTC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home