Monday, April 09, 2007

cdefG.

It's been a long time since I've posted a typical 'Dear diary', so here goes nothing. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------

And so yesterday was a special day.

Helping out Jason in demo-ing for his drum basics workshop,
and also Youth Alive Queensland will be coming down to the church.

After the demo:

Phee: Waiiiii, teach me drums.
John: First, you must be able to reach the crashes. wahahahahaha.
Phee: Oei, shutchurmouth. irrriiiitating.

And we had lunch at Bougies in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre after that.
Ice tea. I just love the taste. =DDD *senses Phee's contradicting eyes looking at me*

Cell group at church office.
And its been a long time since we had such an immense group.
I think the upper room nearly collapsed. -_-"

Anyway, we had our Youth Alive Queensland at church.
They are fantastic.
If only they could also give guidance to Z3 like last year Youth Alive WA.
But I doubt it would happen.

Sermon: "Pyromania"
Short, useful, impacting.
Pastor Paul is really good in his sharings.

And it was the most sumptuous dinner I had. O_o
Nasi Lemak, grass jelly drink, soya bean curd, Elvina's cookies.
I was bloated. =P

And finally, left for home.


Yup, so this is the typical 'Dear dairy' for today. =)
And Gideon, thanks for the wrist band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home