Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Farewell party.

5 Jan 2007. Outside Southaven.

(SMS)
Me: "Xav, you at function room now right? I'm outside the security post."
Xav: "Me at cold storage..."
Me: "Mmm, ok nvm I will wait first."

Eveline's, Dru's and my cell decided to hold a small but joyful farewell party for Dek Kai, before he is off to Australia for the next 10 months or so for studies.

While waiting, I decided to test out and explore my phone camera, since I suddenly realised that the pictures can be sent to the computer.







At Southaven function room...

After writing cards, a game by Xavier, and a surprise on Dek Kai (hehe), we gave a prayer of blessing upon him and finally helped ourselves on the food. =)



Foods galore.



Evan staring blankly at the food lol. And Jean in her smart clothings. =)



Dru: "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD."
Andy: "..."
Xavier: "lalala"


And of course, other than food, we had a time of great fellowship. =D

Highlight: Shan Yao, Dek Kai being pulled down to the swimming pool by Joey hahaha. Had a good time laughing.



The timing was so nice, it looked as though Mark just clipped Derwin in between his fingers. =P



I had no idea what she was doing. =_="



And of course, the good buddies. =)


At Southaven exit.

Me: *accidentally knocks head on entrance bar*
Hilary: *GASP*
Eve: "aiyooooooyoooo, you alrite??"
Me: "haha I'm ok.."
WQ: "Hilary why you hit his head?"

Lol.


Lord, I just pray that as Dek Kai goes overseas, you will continue to look after him and keep him pure and holy in Your eyes. Let him be pleasing to Your eyes, as he embarks on a new phase in his life. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home