Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The everlasting covenant.

The beautiful evening sunlight and light drizzling greeted me while I was at the lift of my block on monday. Was pretty excited, cos' I have a feeling that a rainbow may appear anytime.

And God doesn't disappoint. =)



I always get fascinated by a rainbow. Not just because of its beauty, but also God's convenant to men that He will never flood the earth ever again.



And the convenant gets so real when you physically see a rainbow itself.



Genesis 9:14-15

Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.


God, I pray that as the church continues to advance this year, You would remember the covenant you set that evening on the first day of 2007. I pray that you would continue to bless each and every member of the church, as we give glory to You.



In Jesus's name I pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home