Sunday, December 10, 2006

United once again.

It's been 2 weeks since I played on stage again, my hands were itching haha. But more importantly, the joy of having team 3 back together again as one is much greater than one could express in words.

Let's rock on and give glory to God together in YI camp, and for the services to come. =)


And on a side note:

Remember the Japanese video I put up on my blog? I was so surprised when I saw its movie advertisement on the saturday papers. I never thought in a million years it was gonna be broadcasted in selected Singapore cinemas, due to its low publicity in the world, and mainly known in Japan only.

Was really tempted to watch it again in the cinema, but see no point since I had watched in on youtube about a month ago lol. Though quite draggy, but touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home