Sunday, December 17, 2006

Recharged.

It was a great time where Z3 gathered around each other, discussed about future plans and stuffs, and a time where one of the most optimum fellowship can be obtained.

A lot of things can be learned, as for me personally and the team, technically and spiritually, having a gauge of where I lay in terms of commitment and dynamics.

And sorry if I couldn't give out much suggestion, cos' really had no juice to think about anything that can be seriously debated on, or I find that some of them are more personal to be discussed.

And we spent about 50% of the time killing small flies. They are infesting the 2nd floor. -_-"



And on another note..this is not related to Z3:

Many of us say verbally that we have passion in serving/worshiping God.
But in actual fact it's still in partial slumber.

Time to fully awaken it with action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home