Saturday, December 02, 2006

No title for today.

Sometimes words really do make impact at times.

Being dry and despondent, an encouragement from someone else really perks the day up, or even for a long time ahead.

I had an encouragement just a day ago, and it refueled my actions in continuing to practice hard in music.

Words mean something.



Church was pretty quiet today I would say, not the sound but the atmosphere.

While the usual people are out in the battlefield, the feeling is really different from what it used to be at church.

Pray that they continue to press on.
Pray that they continue to stand firm.
Pray for salvation to ignite.



Random.

Lol, sorry Xav gotta put u through the wasabi. =P

Tomato sauce + pepsi twist + drops of soya bean drink = sweet, sour, gassy and warm liquid. I thought that an exothermic reaction had happened. O_O

It's been a long time since I heard WeiWei's super-sharp and loud laughter in the hall. *chuckles*

Should go check out for new christian albums again. Any recommendation anyone? =D

Been a long time since I last went for a practice but not me for drums on saturday. =D

*sings and drums*


Signing off,
WaiWai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home