Sunday, November 19, 2006

Reflections.

While seeing so many things around me changing and happening, I'm so glad that there is so much growth in the church.

But in the meantime, it also saddens me to hear about bad things too. Or should I also say neutral but sad.

I think back and question why? I also felt that same thing too. I even contemplated making a vast change in commitment.

However, His purpose made me stay on.

It was surprising to see how distractions can made me shift my balance so much, to a critical point in my life.

But my dream has already been crafted by God and made known, and I shall follow His directions. And I know that YI is a place where I need to stand firm at for now.

I just pray that God's annointing will continue to pour strongly on YI.


Argh, my throat and voice are crap now. I can't even sing properly in harmonics. -_-" All caused by laksa and instant noodles, I think I'm boycotting them starting from today.

Bah.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be silly lah!! I can't even sing in part leh!!! Count ya blessing ok!!! Lm@o!!!

 
At 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no lah lol. I really thank God for it, just that junk food caused sore throat on me. =P

-WaiWai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home