Sunday, November 12, 2006

Random.

1)Pretty tiring after playing both services on Sat. 5 hours on 2nd floor. Lol.

2)Liang Zhi and Andy, we await your return. =D

3)I really couldn't recognise WeiWei at all with her specs on.

4)Calvin (to Ana): hey later play 'from the inside out'.
Anathan (to me): later play 'li mian wai mian'.

Calvin (to Ana): hey later play 'all of the above'.
Anathan (to me) : 'quan bu zai shan mian'

5)God, please help me have self-control.

6)I'm convinced now that all instruments have their own importance.

7)Quite a bad timing. God, I need Your guidance.



Taggies Replies:

Wee Kiat: Lol hahahaha.

Gideon: Yo director! =P What an exciting day that was.

Debra: hahahaha cos' I'm abit camera shy lol. So I dunno how to react hahahaha. But anyway, John and Ana were cool too. =D Hey you didn't mention about Guang Hua hahaha.

SiHeng: haha we shall see bah. =) and yup no prob.

Sabrina: LOL. it was you ah? hahaha no wonder. I was wondering who was that. Then when I turn I see no one suspicious, so i didn't cared much haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home