Friday, October 06, 2006

Nolstalgic.

Walking up the path of maple trees,
That same old road of memories.

Maybe it was just a feeling of loneliness,
After so many switches and changes.

I felt like turning back,
I felt like running away.

I don't want to see those tears,
I don't want to feel that pain of anxiety.

How many times have I missed it?
My heart screams in anguish.

Sometimes I just find myself helpless,
In the midst of this advancing scenario.

So fast,
Everything is just too fast.

The warmth faded,
In the blink of an eye.

The laughters disappeared,
In the split of a second.

Now looking back at times,
It seems so near, yet so far.

My view returned forth,
With a sad voice and a faint smile.

But I cling on to that promise,
Of an everlasting life.

I hold on to the covenant,
Of a peaceful and glorious eternity.




(Will reply taggies in my next post! =D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home