Monday, October 16, 2006

The creator of beauty.

Let peace be the picture of Your heart,
Beating with the cry of salvation.
Let rest be the sign of Your covenant,
As the lost lay in happiness.
Let endless be the word of Your eternity,
As the hopeless seek refuge in You.
Let light be the wonder of Your prosperity,
As the blind leap to the brightness ahead.
Let freedom be the voice of triumph,
Like the eagle which soars the skies.

While my words may be few,
I let my few be dew to You.






Taggies replies:

Antares: Hehe yup. Fresh change. =D

Tiffany: LOL. ohh man, that word is gonna haunt me for life haha.

Mark: mmmmmmmmmm yeah true, I think I saw something like that in your blog too? o_O haha

KenKen: hahahaha lol. =)

Cynthia: hehe dun think abt it too much, I'm sure you would do well. =) Be it the toughest paper on earth, and that you have put in effeort, as long as you have God by your side, everything is possible. =)

Xavier: haha oooooooooo. cooool. =D

Georgina: Aye I will! =) You too yeah? Continue to shine for God in the things you do.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey u got new skin... cant find the tagboard so did it here.... LGLG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home