Saturday, September 30, 2006

Week Random.

Now I realised that I'm not alone as a left-hander. =)

Unclean chicken cutlets are EVIL.

I hate my own unwillingness to speak up.

Feels weird playing softer on stage today.
And I played something wrong again. -_-"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIDEON!!! =D

Girl 1: Why you so tall?!
Girl 2: Yah lor, so tall!!

Mark, the bus-driver who became a professional F1 racer.

It was very tempting, so tempting...

Kaili, welcome back. =)

Wedding tomorrow, full band, maximum excitement. =D


Okie, byebye.





Taggies replies:

Mich: Thanks! =D Will try to work harder this sem. =) All the best to your studies too!

Debra: hehe thank uuu =)

WeiWei: Aye thanks a lot! =) Yup will continue to stick close to Him. =)

KenKen: haha I find my results quite ok bah. There are other classmates who got GPAs like 3.8 ,3.9 ,4.0. The crazy ones. -_-" Lol. Yup thanks, will jiayou de. =)

Phee: hahaha lol. Above average bah.

Mark: No problem at all bro. =) My pleasure. You have been really a great friend to me.

Cynthia: hehe thanks sista! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home