Sunday, September 10, 2006

That neverending boundary.

Unafraid I stay with You.
Unshakened I walk with You.
United I work with You.

Even if the whole world falls,
Even if darkness starts to consume,
God, all I need is You.




Taggies Replies:

WeiWei: Lol. Cos' we are all musicians for God! =)

Debra: hahaha lol. Your drum beat seems to be in 2/4 timing, mmmmmmm. Ooooooooops, but looks like you are rather famous in church haha.

Gideon: Aye done! I almost had a seizure doing it. -_-"

Si Heng: Lol. WQ can be quite sometimes erts. And yup sorry bro, can't think of any others. So choose you lol.

Mark: hahahahahahahahahaha

Anthony: Lol yup yup congrats. I agree with you haha. That quiz was a killer. =P

Phee: ALAMAK. *smacks forehead* HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I USED THAT WORD WRONGLY? -_-

Xavier: aye sure thing bro. =) Will pray for ya. I'm sure God would run the program smoothly.

Jeremy: helloooooooo. =) Hey wat's your new blog add? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home