The 'devastator quiz' from Gideon. Lol.
1. Full name: Chang Wai Kiat
2. Name backwards: taiK iaW gnahC
3. Meaning of the name: 曾尉杰 –〉(曾)= just a surname (尉)=上尉(rank of major) (杰)= 杰出(outstanding)
4. Nickname: WaiWai, Wai, Kiat, Biscuit, Market. More to come? Lol.
5. Screen name: 阿杰
6. D.O.B: 8 March 1988.
7. Place of birth: Singapore.
8. Nationality: Singaporean.
9. Current location: A HDB flat in Bukit Batok.
10. Star sign: Pisces. But I dun care about that lol.
11. Religion: Christian
12. Height: About 1.83m.
13. Weight: Between 58-62kg.
14. Shoe size: 10. I think.
15. Hair colour: Black and a bit of white.
16. Eye colour: Black
17. Who do you think u look like: No one. Though I wanna look like those handsome anime characters haha. But anyway, I thank God for who I am now. =)
18. Innie or outtie: ?
19. Lefty of righty: Lefty.
20. Gay,straight,bi or others: I'm normal. Perfectly normal. =D
21. Best friends: I'm a lone wolf. But I do have a few cliches to go to. =)
22. Best friends u trust most: Well not best friend, but I share my problems to Andrew. =)
23. Favourite pals: Z3,cell group and a few others in church. =)
24. Best friend of opposite sex: Not applicable.
25. Best buddies: Again not applicable.
26. Boyfriend of galfriend: Zero for now. But may get a galfriend next time.
27. Crush: Well…last time yes, now no. =P
28. Parents: Mum and Dad.
29. Worst enemy: Satan
30. Favourite online guy: Gideon/Dru/Xavier
31. Favourite online gal: HuiTing/WeiWei
32. Craziest fren: WeiWei/Liang Zhi
33. Advice fren: WeiQiang/Gideon/Dru
34. Loudest friend: WeiWei/Dru
35. Person u cry with: God/Parents
36. Any sisters: 0.
37. Any brother: 1.
38. Any pets: 0.
39. Any disease: Nope nope.
40. Pager: That’s like so ancient?...
41. Personal phone line: My handphone? Lol.
42. Phone: Handphone? --> Sony Ericsson T630
43. Lava lamp: Never thought of it before. But it's cool to have one.
44. Pool or hot tube: ?
45. A car: Gimme $$$ and I will considered it. =D
46. Your personality: Introvert/Observant.
47. Driving: When I get my driving license.
48. Room: Light yellow.
49. What's missing: My personal drum accessories (excluding drumsticks, drum key and drum set). No $ to buy. Boo hoo.
50. School: Singapore Polytechnic. =)
51. Bed: Seahorse brand I think. o_O
52. Relationship wif parents: Love them lots.
53. Believe in urself: With God as my guide.
54. Believe in love at first sight: Erm, not really. Hehe.
55. Good listener: Well quite ok..
56. Get along well wif parents: Yep, going well.
57. Save email conversations: Usually I just let my mailbox flood lol.
58. Pray: Yup.
59. Believe in reincarnation: No way. Anyway, I dun wanna run the same laps over and over again.
60. Make fun of ppl: Not really haha.
61. Like to talk on the phone: Nah. I prefer MSN chats.
62. Want to get married: Nope not now.
63. Like to drive: It feels pretty cool, although not now.
64. Motion sickness: Nope.
65. Eat stem of broccoli: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK.
66. Eat chicken wif fork: Erm, either never before or very rare.
67. Dream in colour: U mean does my dreams have colours? Well I think so..
68. Type wif ur fingers on home role: ?
69. Sleep wif stuff animals: Okok I admit, yes. -_-"
70. Next to you: Air molecules.
71. On the walls of your room: A mirror.
72. On your mousepad: Logitech gaming mouse.
73. Dream car: Mazda RX-7
74. Dream date: An extrovert female.
75. Dream honeymoon spot: Japan/Australia
76. Dream husband n wife: The date that I managed to get lor. =)
77. Bedtime: Random. But usually around 12am.
78. Under ur bed: Oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, inert gases and dust.
79. Single most important question: "To do great things, you must be disciplined to do smaller things also."
80. Bad time of the day: Waking up with a sore throat/body ache.
81. Your worst fear: *poke poke*
82. The weather is: Cooling.
83. Time: 11:12pm
84. Date: 6 September 2006
85. Best trick did on someone: Nah I don't play tricks on others..
86. Theme song: Can't think of one for now.
87. Hardest thing abt growing up: Tolerating criticisms and unnecessary scoldings.
88. Funniest experience: Many.
89. Scariest experience: Being locked up in a room by people.
90. Silliest thing u have ever said: Can't remember any for now..
91. Most desperate and funniest thing u have ever done to an opposite sex: I don't think I did any haha.
92. Scariest thing when you are with your friends: Shopping for things that I find boring.
93. Worst feeling: Being left out by friends.
94. Best feeling in the world: To be able to play music for God. =)
And the lucky ones (muahahahaha):
1) Mark Lim
2) Phyllis
3) WeiWei
4) Cynthia
5) Druuu
6) Debra
7) Si Heng
8) KenKen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home