Friday, August 25, 2006

Peace from school. =D

As promised, I'm here to blog again. =)
Disappeared about more than 10 days without a trace haha.
But anyway, thanks for all the tags! Appreciated them.

How was my exams u ask?
Overall average bah I felt.
And before I continue, thanks lots for all the prayers you all gave! =)
Without them I can't handle the exams well at all.

Brief summary of exams:

Linear Algebra and Vectors

As expected, the most difficult module of all thus far.
As I told WeiQiang that day, can pass, but should be average only.

But at least it's much better than last semester though. =)

Chemical Reaction Engineering

How would I say this? I find it a very normal and standard paper compared to the others. Not easy, not hard. No tricks.

Fluid Mechanics

Was so happy at first when it seems that I can answer everything. But to my horror, I found out that I couldn't do one.

20 marks.

20!!!!!

My panic button exploded.

If I dun do at least something to it, 1/5 of my paper will become toast.

But in the end managed to scribble something, I think that should worth some marks. Lol.

Engineering Maths 2B

The module that I have the most confidence so far. Sweet and rather smooth, although in the end I totally forgot a question that I skipped. 2.5 marks flew away. -_-

Thermodynamics

CARELESS. ARGHHHH. One question succumbed to panic. Another question to 'somewhere- got-error'. But so far so good.


All in all...
God, thank You for pulling me through. =)


Taggies replies:

Xavier: Aye thanks Xav! =) It's been quite a fine exam. Sorry for not tagging for a long time, may do so sometime. =)

Cynthia: hahahahaha lol. Nah, it's alrite, u behave a bit like tomboy sometimes. LOL. Joking joking. Yup tumei! I tagged your blog liao. =)

Gideon: Updated! =D

WeiWei: haha, mine already ended before u tagged. hahaha. =) But thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home